At Sidekick we know that innovative Corporate Social Responsibility creates added value, not just for our company, but also for the wider community. We have comprehensive environmental and sustainable policies that feature prominently in our strategy and day to day operations. Examples of our intent can be found in the following:
- All vehicles are electric
- All chemicals are EU eco-lable certified
- Sustainable virtually chemical free training
- Buy local wherever possible
- Promote day cleaning to save on electricity/other environmental spends
- Client competitions to encourage awareness on reducing environmental footprint, this resulted in 50% waste reduction at one client in 2016 alone.
- Group hours to give staff best working opportunity, longer shifts
- Promote from within
- Monthly staff recognition awards
- Make travel easy, give staff sites close to home
- Continually invest in training
- We submit a Living Wage Foundation option on every tender request
We support www.supershoes.org.uk in Bletchley by our Milton Keynes office. In conjunction with Slimmers World we made Supershoes our designated charity of choice, raising funds, making charitable donations and raising awareness in those who can help easily and efficiently.
We support the Samaritans, and have since 2007, by providing management for volunteering at our local branch.
Our management commit time and thought in making regular contributions to https://openideo.com a global community working together to design solutions for the worlds biggest problems.